Rynfield Primary School is proud to announce the opening of two Grade R classes in 2017. Self-contained within the school grounds, the fully equipped bright classrooms encourage learning, whilst playgrounds with jungle gyms, sand pit, swings and a cycle track are a pleasure for them to enjoy.
Private Aftercare is available on-site for children who are unable to be collected at 13:00.
Contact Ruth Booysen on 083 887 7865.
Applications for 2020 ★ Open 13 May 2019
Procedure for Grade 1 (and Grade 8 High School)
Applications for Grade 1 2020 pupils is to be done via the GDE Online Registration Process website: www.gdeadmissions.gov.za which will be accessible from 13 May 2019.
As a parent, you will be required to create login credentials and then follow the step-by-step procedure as outlined on the website, to register your child(ren) for admission to a school in 2020.
Please ensure that the cell number you select for this process is correct, as the Online System will communicate instructions and the progress of your application via SMS.
Take note of the Reference number issued.
Once you have been issued this Reference number, you have 7 days in which to return the completed Agreement for Tuition Form, together with certified copies of the following documentation:
- An unabridged birth certificate of the child (shows both biological mother and father details)
- Immunisation card / Clinic Card - vaccination history only, not growth chart.
(6 year old vaccinations must be up to date prior to admission).
- Most recent school report
- ID photo of child
- Proof of residency – If a home owner, then your most recent municipal (Water & Lights) account;
- If a tenant, a certified copy of your lease agreement, accounts in your name posted to this address, as well as the Landlord's Water and Lights account.
- Both parents Identity Documents.
- The Court Order in the case of legally appointed guardian / foster parent.
- For immigrants / refugees, the work permit as well as study permit for the pupil, valid at least until mid-2017.
Completed forms are to be returned to the school office weekdays, between 07:30 – 12:30.
No applications will be processed via e-mail.
Once the District Director has approved the Waiting List for the schools, Parents will be advised of placement offers at a school via SMS.
Parents will then have up until TBA to accept placement of their child at a school.
All documentation must be complete and accurate.
If any documentation is outstanding, your application will not be processed.
Signatures from both biological parents are required.
False information will result in the application being withdrawn. An ITC check may be conducted to verify any information, should the school deem it necessary to do so.
Procedure for Grade 2 - 7 (Manual application, not completed On-Line)
Complete the Agreement for Tuition Grade 2 - 7 form and submit to the School Office, together with documentation as listed in Point 5 above.
The School will contact the Parents directly to advise the outcome of the application.